The safety and well-being of our employees, customers and community is our utmost priority
We’re so happy and excited that things are slowly returning to normal across England. However, rest assured, your safety and welfare is still our top priority Naturally, due to the lifting of restrictions, we have removed several measures in our restaurant but a few remain in place for the time being from the 19th of July.
Due to the nature of our business being a buffet where guests are walking around the restaurant and in close proximity around the food area, we require all our team members and guests to continue to wear face coverings when not at their table, with the exception of those who are exempt. Thank you for your understanding!
19th July: What is Changing?
You can serve yourself at the buffet! We just need you to wear a face mask or covering, sanitise your hands and wear the single-use gloves provided when around the buffet counters.
Of course, you can return to the buffet counters as many times as you like.
Please only serve what you can consume. No left over, no take out!
Our booking system will allow you to make larger bookings from 19th July! Why not gather your friends and family for the long-awaited and we deserved meal out?
Things may be little different for a while, so please bear with us. We are focused on making sure the community can return with confidence and safe. There will also be some changes to our normal style of service ensuring everyone is safe. We still make sure you get the most out of your Mei’s experience.
Our success is dependent on everyone playing their part and following the guidance we have had to put in place to comply with the current Government Guidance:
- Please do not come into the restaurant if you have symptoms of Covid 19.
Each customer may have their temperature checked. Management reserve the right to refuse entry for anyone who show Covid 19 symptoms.
- We strongly advise everyone to make advance booking online or call us.
You must provide your contact information or check-in using the official NHS QR code before being allowed entry to the restaurant.
- Walk in customers are still welcome but customers that have booked in advance will have priority.
- In light to new social distancing rules, the maximum people per table is 6.
Any booking larger than 6 people to contact us for further information.
- Please arrive promptly to minimise queuing.
- Please wait to be seated and we will advise how the system work once seated.
- Please use hand sanitisers on entry and continue to clean your hand regularly at the sanitiser stations.
- Please speak to our management team on arrival if you have any special diet including allergy.
- Maintain distance and avoid contact with others not in your party.
- Tables have been positioned 1m apart to retain social distancing.
- We may bring your drinks to your table when necessary.
- You will notice all our team is wearing PPE.
- Screens have been installed at all food stations and dishes will be served by our team. Please be patient.
- Please follow the directional signage or floor marks.
- We ask that children up to the age of 12 are always supervised, including food counters.
- Be mindful and respectful of others at all times.
- Please wear a face covering at all times except for when eating and drinking.